Become a Green 9 Member
Being part of the Green 9 family offers members special benefits
- Fulfilling the dream of having your own place to spend the holidays, comfortable, accesible in a top beach destination of Ecuador’s Pacific Coast.
- Flexibility that allows you to choose different dates every year.
- We are the only Boutique Hotel in the region, located just 4 hours from the city of Quito, in one of the most accessible and strategic spots of the province of Esmeraldas.
- We are located on an exclusive beach, amid beautiful greenery, an ideal location for sightseeing and setting out to explore.
- We offer the highest level of services with a highly trained personnel prepared to always make you feel at home.
- Our apartments are spacious, fully furnished, with balconies to enjoy the warm tropical climate and lunches and dinners al fresco, as well as an excellent restaurant within the premises and direct access to the beautiful beach of Same.
- Green 9 is the only beach resort that fits your needs.
Services and Benefits
Discover what Green 9 offers for a dream holiday
- High-quality bedding
- A fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, cooking utensils and dishware
- Dining Room
- Ceiling fans
- A 32″ TV with DIRECTV channels and an exclusive pay-per-view Green 9 channel
- Free Wifi
- Balcony with a parasol and pool view
- Drying racks
- Private parking
- A business center (lobby)
- Table tennis
- Beachballs and volleyball balls
- Sea Kayaks
- Beach tennis rackets
- Children’s play área
- An eco trail within the premises
- The two largest pools within the Casablanca complex
- Towels for swimming pools
- Assistance at the Green 9 tent on Same beach
- Private security
- Spa (masage – Jaccuzi)
- Tikihouse Restaurant and Pizza
- Manicure / Pedicure
- Transfer from – to Esmeraldas airport
Green 9 Membership
How it works?
Membership at Green 9 works under a point system for 5-year, 10-year, or for life programs. Depending on the duration of the membership, members receive points and a code which makes them eligible for a Dream Vacation Week or a Leisure Time benefits. Depending on the time of year during which members wish to stay at Green 9, points are consumed according to the tables below.
We remind you
- One-week stays consume fewer points than shorter stays (which are subtracted per day)
- Staying at Green 9 during high season, evidently, consumes more points than staying during low season.
- Larger romos are worth more points.
|Season||8-guest apartment||6-guest apartment||4-guest apartment|
|High||2700 points||1700 points||1000 points|
|Medium||1800 points||1150 points||650 points|
|Season||Day||8 guests||6 guests||4 guests|
|High||Fridays – Saturday||540 points||340 points||200 points|
|High||Sunday – Thursday||324 points||204 points||120 points|
|Medium||Fridays – Saturday||360 points||230 points||130 points|
|Medium||Saturday – Thursday||216 points||138 points||78 points|